Chipolatas and Chocolate Coins

Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I am guzzling down the chocolate coins I found in my stocking while looking forward to the best Christmas tradition of all - the re-heated Boxing Day feast of burnt chipolatas which my mum will serve up alongside left-over turkey and a pile of brussel sprouts.

Later Love Actually will be on TV, but I will have had some wine by then and will have trouble following the storyline.

For the first time in four years I am at home for Christmas.  The preceding years have been spent sipping cocktails by my swimming pool in Perth, enjoying a BBQ in Santiago and losing myself in the snowy mountains of Banff.

Less glamorous perhaps, but it is good to be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little Miss Hodgepodge Copyright © 2010