End of Year Hug

Friday 31 December 2010

Even at this time of year the best things in life are free. 

The Yorkshire Pudding brought home a relic from his past - the most luxurious brown throw I have ever seen in my life, one side smooth like felt and the other a warm mass of fur.  




  Well, he calls it a throw but it could be anything from a huntsman's wall-hanging to a large rug.  No matter, spread across the bed it does the same as a giant bear hug, only without the imminent threat of death. 

What could be better to curl up underneath while watching The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe? (the BBC version, not the new movie rubbish).  In what more comfort could I drink my Christmas-blend coffee while immersing myself in the swashbuckling world of Isabel Allende's Zorro?

Even better when I wake up in the middle of the night, having rolled myself into a tight wee bundle inside the throw, and find The Pudding hugging Me to get to IT - double whammy of hugs for The Hodgepodge! 

Let's hope this continues in 2011........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little Miss Hodgepodge Copyright © 2010