To Kill A Sex Life #1: The Babygrow

Wednesday 22 December 2010

I have an early Christmas present this year; a woman-sized babygrow complete with feet and wee flying monkeys.  The Yorkshire Pudding clearly was not considering the consequences when he bought it.

But it is goddam comfy. 

When I get in from work at 6pm I climb into my babygrow; when I'm watching something good on TV I climb into my babygrow; any time there is an excuse I climb into my babygrow.  I think it might be starting to smell.

The poor boy says I look cute, but that won't keep him warm when he is left on the outside and I am all wrapped up inside. 

At the start of the week I had a few drinks with a friend and, walking home with the alcohol bubbling inside me, I came up with an ultimate plan of seduction.  However, when I arrived home The Yorkshire Pudding had popped out to the shops and by the time he returned I was tucked up in bed with my all-in-one PJ's.  The plan was over. 

Once I get into this baby it aint coming off!

In fact, I would be as well wearing one of the oversized condom suits worn by Lesley Neilson and Pricilla Presley in Naked Gun.  Practice safe (non-existent) sex people - buy a babygrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little Miss Hodgepodge Copyright © 2010